Experts in Blast Resistant Glass
Protection and peace of mind. When an explosion occurs, the main cause of injury and death is not the force of the blast itself, but flying glass and debris.
To counteract this danger, Diamond Glass produce a range of blast resistant glass solutions intended for use in pre-certified frames. These blast resistant and bomb proof glass panels must be fitted to an appropriate glazing system to be effective, as the glass and the framing system work in tandem to offer maximum protection against injury, even in crowded areas.
Designed to absorb the secondary shock and be retained by the frame at the same time, the special laminate and unique construction of Diamond Blast Resistant Glass reduces the possibility of injury from flying shards and debris.
Range & Applications of Blast Resistant Glass
– Military & Government Installations
– Rail Stations & Airports
– Oil & Gas Testing Facilities
– Chemical & Nuclear Plants
Innovation in every panel
Diamond Glass bomb proof glass protects the blast area even if the glass is broken, providing significant protection from flying or falling glass fragments. Our team will work with you to provide suitable glazing units for your pre-certified façade systems.
Why Diamond Glass?
- Product design – Lighter, thinner, stronger and safer blast resistant glass
- Tailor made blast resistant solutions – We design to your specific requirements
- Technical support – Market leading technical team to answer your queries and help you understand your options
- Fastest lead-time from order to delivery – We will work with you to help achieve your deadlines
We supply Diamond Glass to:
– Scottish Parliament
– Network Rail
– Ministry of Defence
– Foreign and Commonwealth Office
– Emirates Airline
– Police Service of Northern Ireland
For further information please Contact Us to speak to a member of the Technical Sales team.