Experts in Ballistic Glass Solutions
Safeguarding you and your assets from armed attack, Diamond Ballistic Glass offers full protection from the threat of armed attack. It comes in a variety of strengths; each tested to rigorous standards and designed to withstand different calibres of weaponry.
Diamond Ballistic Glass works in two ways; absorbing the enormous energy of the bullet by dispersing it through the many layers of material in the panel, and containing the projectile, preventing injury to the victims of any attack.
Our manufacturing process combines and bonds layers of glass with specially developed inter-layers during the lamination process. When thinner, lighter products are required, glass layers can be replaced with polycarbonate layers, resulting in a less bulky ballistic glass solution that still provides the required level of protection.
Range & Applications
– Prisons & Other Secure Units
– Police & Military Installations
– International Embassies
– Private Residences
– Financial Institutions
Innovation in every panel
Diamond Ballistic Glass leads the market thanks to its ability to match the threat level of every situation. All our products are manufactured and tested to strict British and European standards – BSEN365 levels in both spall allowed and no spall constructions.
The combination of quality components with our unique manufacturing process, results in greater clarity and strength.
Why Diamond Glass?
- Product design – Lighter, thinner, stronger and safer
- Tailor made bulletproof glass solutions – We design to your specific requirements. Single, double or triple glazed? Need walk-on? We can help
- Technical support – Market leading technical team to answer your queries and help you understand the options
- Fastest lead-time from order to delivery – when time is tight we will work with you to help achieve your deadlines
We supply ballistic glass to:
– Police Service of Northern Ireland
– An Garda Siochana (Irish Police force)
– Scottish Parliament
– Ministry of Defence
– Houses of Parliament Westminster
– Allied Irish Bank
– High-Net-Worth Private Clients